March 3–5, 2023
Price: $265/per person
• 5 milongas, 25 hours of dancing
• 1 community dinner
• 1 free drink ticket
• 2 open forum discussions
• Access to our beautiful venue all weekend, including dressing rooms, lounge spaces and a quiet
room for resting (9pm-2am Friday and 1pm-2am Saturday and Sunday)
• And maybe more...
Our intention is to create a guest list of experienced dancers who are diverse, kind, friendly and thoughtful. We wish we could invite everyone, but space is limited. After much consideration, we decided on a private event with a co-created guest list.
On the registration form, you will have the opportunity to help us co-create the guest list by suggesting friends you would like us to invite.
**Followers are welcome to register solo but will be added to the waitlist, pending role balance. We highly encourage registering with a leader if at all possible to secure your spot. Leaders, get yourself registered ASAP!**
1. Click the red "Register Here" button to fill out the Registration form.
2. If your Registration is approved, you will receive an email with payment instructions.
3. Send payment within 48 hours of receipt to complete your Registration and secure your spot.
Note: A request does not guarantee an invitation. Corin, James and Milton will review each request carefully and make invitations based upon unanimous agreement.
The Fine Print
• No drop ins, full weekend passes only
• Refunds are possible before January 15th, minus $25 admin fee
• No refunds after January 15th, unless we are able to transfer your pass to someone on the waitlist, $25 admin fee applies
• Absolutely NO selling your own pass!
• Role balanced (leader/follower/switch)
• Limit will be 400 attendees
• Registration: Filling out the Registration form does not guarantee entrance to the event. To finalize your Registration, payment must be sent within 48 hours of receiving a confirmation email with payment instructions.
• Code of Conduct: This event is a Safe Space. Everyone who attends must agree to a Code of Conduct at the time of Registration. Anyone who violates this Code may be subject to immediate action per the terms therein.
• Photography: Participants understand that images/video will be taken at Regalo and may be used for promotional or commercial purposes. Registration implies implicit consent of image use for these purposes. Participants may opt out by sending an email to regalotangoproject.com.
• Hold Harmless: Participants are aware that Regalo Tango Project (hereinafter referred to as the "Event" or "Regalo") will be held in person and, on behalf of themselves, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives, agree to hold the organizers and volunteers of the Event harmless and agree to discharge, release, or waive any claim of liability or damages for any economic loss or injury, physical or emotional, that they might suffer as a result of their participating in the Event. Should any claim be brought by them against Regalo for liability, economic loss, physical injury and/or damages resulting from their participation in the Event, travel to and from the Event (including air travel), or any activities incidental to the Event, they will be responsible for any reasonable attorney fees and cost for having to defend against such action.
• COVID Contagion: Participants acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily participate in Regalo knowing that participating in the Event increases their risk of exposure.
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions listed under "Fine Print."
In the event that Regalo is cancelled due to COVID, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances, all registrants will be refunded in full minus a $25 admin fee, or provided with a full pass for a designated future event with us.
Updated 1/13/23: COVID testing (rapid or PCR) within 24 hours is required for all participants to attend Regalo.
Cancellations due to COVID: In the event of a positive COVID diagnosis (proof of positive test required), we will provide a refund of your Registration minus a 20% cancellation fee.