321 Main St
Worcester, MA 01608
July 19-21, 2024
• 5 Milongas, 25 hours of dancing
• Excellent DJs and custom built sound system
• Co-Created guest list
• Community dinner
• Clothing and shoe swap
• Chacarera class *NEW*
• Open forum discussion
• Access to our beautiful venue all weekend, including the balcony, lounge spaces, dining hall and a quiet room for resting
• And maybe more...
Friday, March 1st at 12:00pm EST
Details coming soon...
Regalo is private event with a co-created guest list. Our intention is to create a gathering of experienced dancers who are diverse, kind, friendly and thoughtful, and who share our values for a safe, welcoming community.
We need your help building the guest list! Do you have someone you'd like to recommend? Add them to the Regalo Facebook group for our consideration, or message us directly. Please note that invitations are limited to 5 per year per person, so choose thoughtfully.
The Fine Print
• No drop ins, full weekend passes only
– 100% back minus $25 admin fee before May 1st
– 50% back minus $25 admin fee before July 1st
– No refunds starting July 1st
• Absolutely NO selling your own pass
• Transfers may be possible with our approval only
• Role balanced (leader/follower/switch)
• Code of Conduct: This event is a Safe Space. Everyone who attends must agree to a Code of Conduct at the time of Registration. Anyone who violates this Code may be subject to immediate action per the terms therein.
• Registration: Requesting an invitation does not guarantee entrance to the event. We reserve the right to deny or cancel any registration at our discretion.
• Photography: Participants understand that images/video will be taken at Regalo and may be used for promotional or commercial purposes. Registration implies implicit consent of image use for these purposes. Participants may opt out by sending an email to regalotangoproject.com.
• Hold Harmless: Participants are aware that Regalo Tango Project (hereinafter referred to as the "Event" or "Regalo") will be held in person and, on behalf of themselves, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives, agree to hold the organizers and volunteers of the Event harmless and agree to discharge, release, or waive any claim of liability or damages for any economic loss or injury, physical or emotional, that they might suffer as a result of their participating in the Event. Should any claim be brought by them against Regalo for liability, economic loss, physical injury and/or damages resulting from their participation in the Event, travel to and from the Event (including air travel), or any activities incidental to the Event, they will be responsible for any reasonable attorney fees and cost for having to defend against such action.
• COVID Contagion: Participants acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily participate in Regalo knowing that participating in the Event increases their risk of exposure.
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions listed under "Fine Print."
In the event that Regalo is cancelled due to COVID, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances, all registrants will be refunded in full minus a $25 admin fee, or provided with a full pass for a designated future event with us.
There is currently no testing or vaccination requirement to attend Regalo. However, if the landscape of risk changes drastically, we reserve the right to update this policy in response.
Cancellations due to COVID: In the event of a positive COVID diagnosis (proof of positive test required), we will provide a refund of your Registration minus a 20% cancellation fee.